Tuesday, August 9, 2005

We're in the Space Age now...

OK here we go

Sometimes a close my hunting that and I think to list of this software is not understand in the

Not a bit staff but I think we need to clarify a number of things I wonder if this would work better if I spoke very very clearly it looks like it would.

I will try to write the law that dictating that’s

I am trying to use voice recognition software – I have not yet trained in this software the race word known known no No No No! I am trying to use a voice recognition software in that I have not yet trained to properly recognize my voice.

Because this software can’t recognize my voice yet it is making funny mistakes although of course when I describe that it is making mistakes suddenly it doesn’t make any mistakes of all. There! You see what I mean? At the problem: for power is now though they we going in,, the on how how high No let’s get the straight this is kind of ridiculous isn’t it’s it’s it to only good is this is frustrating that that that

They think my billing No!

I think mind Bill of the No!

I think my golden No this solution when

I think my goal of the No!

Mine Dylan No!

[OK – I’m inserting here by hand that for the record what I was trying to say there was that my dog could probably take dictation better than this software, and I don’t even have a dog!]

Helped No helped just helped just help with held in the de with All to only get will mind done Old gonna

The end.) That Medium (I hope this gets better)…

No comments:

Post a Comment